Thursday, October 31, 2013

She hasn't spoken to me, or replied to me for two-weeks?

Hi my name's Bob, I've been single all of my life and I'm 19. I'm well aware that love can await, and relationships come and go, and I'm still very young. But instead of relationships, I'm more focused on maintaing strong friendships. :)

I've got a friend however, who thought I liked her more than a friend… I had politely clarified that I do not see her that way, and she felt the same way, she was just 'checking'. I preposed to go to London for a day, go places and enjoy a day out, I like spending time with my friends and doing things, I don't mind paying for things either, I just feel privileged to be around nice people who I get on with. I'm an outgoing person, but recently, I've been trying my very best to be getting in touch with her for two weeks in which she responds to other people, but not me? I'm unsure of what is going on, and I've asked "if I've done anything wrong, please let me fix this?" like a mature adult would, but still no response. I also work for a phone company, she doesn't have a great phone and I thought I'd be kind enough to give her an iPhone, (We get a staff handset every 6 months) and I'm happy with the phone I've had previously, so I thought instead of being greedy and selling it, I thought I'd be a good friend and let her keep it, (she doesn't know yet, it's a surprise) but she hasn't responded to me for two-weeks? I was considering to go visit her, but I don't want to come off too stalkerish or anything.

I don't know what to do, I'm considering to not give her the present on the basis that she may not value my friendship with her as much as I do.

please help, I will be giving the best answer!

Kind Regards

Bob :) x

См. статью: She hasn't spoken to me, or replied to me for two-weeks?