Saturday, November 30, 2013

Could she have feelings for me?

This is a conversation between my crush and I. We haven't seen each other since almost 19 months as she moved to France (we're 17). We chat everyday and Skype regularly. I want to tell her I love her but I don't want to ruin our friendship if she doesn't feel the same, plus won't be seeing her until summer So I just want your OPINION (not advice) as in: 1) do you think she knows I love her? 2)could she have some slight feelings for me? 3) what do you think about this whole thing to sum up

Her: I'm so tired and sleepy :(
Me: so you don't wanna Skype? :/ uh me too but I waited till 5:15 am..
Her: okay ill skype now after 5 minutes but ill probably be sleeping :| my sister won't give me her laptop :s
Me: iPad? iPhone? Hanna today I had to go to college for some trip or whatever and I'm not going so I'd wait for you. I'm really tired so c'mon :|
Her: Aidenn I'm tired too :( please first thing in the morning tomorrow ill Skype with you I promise!
Me: are you f*cking kidding me..
Her: I slept at 2am woke up at 6 till now I didn't sleep
Me: you could've said so from before, dammit. Whatever seriously wasted like 6 hours of my time
Her: I did call you twice on Skype earlier but you didn't answer
Me: I told you wait a min I was looking for the iPhone, and when I found it you went for dinner. What I'm not tired? I only sleep like for hours a day. Whatever I'm really pissed right now so just go sleep. Goodnight
Her: Aiden I know you've every right to be mad at me, I'm really sorry I swear I am. I'm just really tired, I'm sorry I made you wait I really thought we were gonna skype
Me: lol yeah me too. Stop whatever it's fine
Her: I'm soorry I promise you for sure we will skype tomorrow
Me: Hanna it's OKAY! You're tired, go sleep. Whatever you've got other more important things to do I swear it's fine. Goodnight <3
Her: it's not more important other things, you are also important to me Aiden I swear but I'm really tired and if we Skype now we won't talk and you'll just see me sleeping I swear :(
Me: I understand don't worry about it *hug emoticon*
Her: don't be mad at me pwease :(
Me: I'm not mad at you, I shouldn't have gotten so angry :s
Her: noo you should be mad at me I would :( I'm really sorry I swear I feel really bad and I can't go to sleep until I know you're not mad at me
Me: I promise I'm not mad, don't worry it's all good. But I'll be mad if you don't go sleep right now.It's okay Hanna <3
Her: im sorrryyyy :(
Me: please don't apologize..It's fine trust me! You'll see me tomorrow *hug emoticon*
Her: thank you Aiden <3 *hug* I'll talk to you tomorrow goodnight <3
Me goodnight<3

См. статью: Could she have feelings for me?