Sunday, August 31, 2014

My iphone was stolen and despite knowing the person,hasn't been caught?

I really can't understand this. I knew the girl through a friend who used to be friends with her. She doesn't remember me though. Despite telling the cops her name on facebook and doing All the detective work myself aswell as pressing charges for the assault, nothings been done. Literally, her profile pic is my stolen iphone 5. Is there ANYTHING I can do? I'm desperate. Can't do much though, I am 14 and a female, and she's 16 and had 2 people back her up. Sigh.
Added (1). Nope. Had just gotten the phone two days before. Didn't expect to get mugged so fast, especially with so many witnesses. It's been charged in my laptop though, but I did not have Itunes at the time.
Added (2). Stealing it back wouldn't really be an option. I have no clue where to look for her. She is pretty skilled though, she somehow managed to use my phones service even after it was put to a stop. The phone is still turned off as messages sent a few minutes after the robbery didn't go through. It's an iphone 5, so I wouldn't be able to get a phone as good for a LONG time. As for contacting my service provider. Mine is Telus and they hadn't done anything besides prevent it from getting any service.

Read more: My iphone was stolen and despite knowing the person,hasn't been caught?