Friday, September 5, 2014

How to forget something which is hard to forget and painful?

I'm a teenager at the end of his summer vacation. And suddenly something happened to me and made me feel pained in my body but then the pain itself almost gone. It appears sometimes in the day but now I'm feeling so worried about this pain. I went to a doctor but he said I'm good! It's just me who remembers that pain and feels bad cause I think I'm pained. I used to play an iPhone game and not feel miserable when I'm alone but now every time I get alone I start thinking of that pain while playing and the feel miserable. My mom has traveled for one month but she's coming home after five days, in two days I'll start university, and dad and sis has work and come back at the evening. So I have the entire day to remember this pain. On the other hand every time I ignore this feeling my body gets pained or I feel it's impossible to forget, but when I spend my time with others and enjoy, I don't get to think about or feel this pain. So please please please tell me how to forget this damned feeling to get back to my original. Otherwise it's so painful life. Please help.

Read more: How to forget something which is hard to forget and painful?