Friday, September 5, 2014

What's the best thing to do when you start high school?

I'm going to high school soon, kinda nervous, worried, anxious about bullying etc. The one I'm worried about most is bullying. When my friends older brother started high school, he brought his phone, and some older kids started kinda teasing him. In the end, they threw is phone, this was when the iPhone 4 was new, and he had one. It broke and the bullies had to pay for it (over $200). Other than that, I'm quite excited! But what should I do? When I say what should I do, I mean like at lunch, recess, should I bring a laptop or phone? Or technology of any kind in first yr? So many questions can you answer as many as you can guys? Thank you so much

Read more: What's the best thing to do when you start high school?