Monday, September 1, 2014

Why won't it allow me to download apps to my iPhone 4s from the App Store?

ok so a couple of days ago I purchased two game pack for $0.99. One day I wanted to download something and this thing popped up saying, "your payment method was declined. Please enter another payment method." so I put in all of my card information, but I didn't have any money in my account so I used my boyfriends visa debit card and it still said the same thing. He has money in his account. It gives you the option to use a visa, master card or an amex. I chose visa because I have a visa debit card from Canada Trust but this thing still won't allow me to download anything. Because of this stupid thing I had to reset my phone thinking it would fix the problem but it didn't. Now I'm stuck with absolutely nothing on my iPhone because the App Store won't allow me to download anything. Please help?!

Read more: Why won't it allow me to download apps to my iPhone 4s from the App Store?