Saturday, September 6, 2014

How to shut my iphone off if the screen sensor and lock button is broke?

ok so my sensor on my screen. For example my screen doesnt sense that im touching it… And my lock button doesnt work. I want to be able to shut off my phone so i can then completely get it back to factory settings because its locked because the code was tried to many times. Letting it die isnt the answer cause i need to be able to restore the iphone using itunes. I have to be able to do this… Turn off your iPhone.
Press and hold the Home button, and while holding the Home button in, hurry up and connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB cord.
Continuing holding the Home button until the "Connect to iTunes" screen pops up.
iTunes will give you the recovery mode alert.
Click "OK" and restore the device.

Read more: How to shut my iphone off if the screen sensor and lock button is broke?