Sunday, August 31, 2014

Was he Really in love with me? - 1

For one month and a 1/2 of dating he would say " i want to be with you everyday". In the beginning he would be texting me every hour, calling me at some points, and asking me to meet up. I said that i did not want to have sex and no dry humping until i felt ready. So he would do anything to make me feel comfortable around him, we would play video games, go out bowling, and restaurant. Every third day he would send me a picture that he had made himself on his iphone, with a cute text. After four weeks he would say i love you all the time, and the cutest the last day. WHen he went for his one month trip he would drive me to his house to say goodbye give me his necklace, say i love you on the phone, and a cute picture. Did he mean this or play me?

Read more: Was he Really in love with me? - 1