Saturday, September 6, 2014

Help MY IPHONE 5C WONT LET ME RESET WHEN I HAVE IOS 8 BETA?

Help MY IPHONE 5C WONT LET ME RESET WHEN I HAVE IOS 8 BETA?
Added (1). Help. Okay so i have ios 8 beta whatever, and there were problems with messaging, so i figured, how about resetting it. Nbd. I did it before, no problem. Except this time, when i try to set it up, it shows up as "this device is not part of the apple developer program."
now i cant use my phone at all.
if theres a solution right now, cool. But if i have to wait for next weeks ios 8 release, how do i set it up, since technically the phone will still be in the beta ios 8. I just dont understand how
Added (2). you can fix it even after the ios update comes out to the public

Read more: Help MY IPHONE 5C WONT LET ME RESET WHEN I HAVE IOS 8 BETA?