Wednesday, September 3, 2014

MY iPhone will not charge after being charged forever?!

Last night, when I got home from basketball practice it was on 2% I played on my phone for the lasting 3 minutes and it shut off. I put it on the charger and about 30 minutes later it still had the Red Charging sign and it wouldn't turn on, I unplugged the charger and used a different wall input thing and the Apple logo came up but it turned on for about 2 seconds then shut off. I llet it sit and I took a nap from like 9 pm to 11:57 pm and it still had the same thing, I then changed the area it was plugged in at and fell back to sleep. I woke up at 1 and it was still the same. I took the usb and plugged it into the computer and let it sit for about 20 minutes then I plugged it back into the wall in the first area it had been in and fell asleep. I woke up at about 6 and checked it, still not right. I THEN left it on the charge until I got home from school, about 15 minutes ago and its the SAME THING. WHAT IS WRONG

Read more: MY iPhone will not charge after being charged forever?!