Thursday, November 28, 2013

Everyone thinks I spoil my kids?

I have 3 children (Twin boys (13) a daughter (12)) They each have nice things like, tv's in their rooms, iphones, ipods, nice clothes, xbox games, jewelry, etc. People think that we just spoil them because they have hardly any chores (other than cleaning their rooms and occasionally helping out with dishes and things) However, they really work their nice belongings. All of them are on multiple sports teams, they are very respectful and they're straight A students. When they come home with report cards that are filled with A's, I feel that they deserve something. Whether it's a new phone, money to go out with friends, a new outift.Is it fair to make their number their number one priority school and then reward them for it? I don't know why people find this to be a problem.

См. статью: Everyone thinks I spoil my kids?