Monday, November 25, 2013

Do you consider this spoiled?

I go to public school, I ride the bus to and from.

I have an iPhone 5s

I have 4 pairs of Ugg boots

My bookbag & lunchbox are Vera Bradley

I only wear Hollister, P! nk, Abercrombie, & Rue 21

I have a mini swing set and a medium trampoline

I have two pet hairless cats & two dogs, a minpin & a mutt

I live in a small trailer and I also have 3 older sisters who have a lot more than me

> I was just wondering… I work at a local grocery store because that's the only place that would hire me at 14. I bought my phone, bookbag & lunchbox, tv, swing, trampoline, and two pairs of my Uggs. One of the Uggs was from a friend, and the other form my mom, and my dad bought me the king bed and both my dogs and cats. I buy most of my clothes though 1 of my sister gives me her stuff she doesn't want & my mom has gotton me clothes before. All the stuff that was bought for me I had to pay back in chores and running errands for my parents. Also, I pay my pets' food and vet bills.

Thanks in advance for answering.
Added (1). I've never asked this question before, Miss. I'd appreciate it if you didn't just make assumptions. I don't even know who you are but I cannot believe you would be that rude to a complete stranger when I didn't even do anything. If you ask me, your tan attention seeking, spoiled little stalker.

См. статью: Do you consider this spoiled?