Friday, November 29, 2013

Downloading desktop programs on the Microsoft Surface RT?

I bought the Microsoft Surface RT during black Friday and I was under the impression that I would be able to download things such as Firefox, uTorrent, VLC media player, ect (normal programs that you can get off the internet on a desktop or laptop). I had asked the best buy guys and they assured me that I would be able to do this but I cant. Each time I try I get a message that says something along the lines of "this program isn't available please visit the Microsoft store.".My question is if there is a way that I can get those types of programs on here and how to do it… I'm not against jailbreaking it if that will make it work, I've got the 8.1 update too. Also I had bought the Chrome Cast and successfully connected it to my iPhone but am having trouble connecting it to my Surface any help with that would greatly be appreciated

THANKS

См. статью: Downloading desktop programs on the Microsoft Surface RT?