Thursday, December 19, 2013

How to set up a home wifi for when i go away but not needing internet?

i was just wondering if i can set up home wifi at a holiday house for when i go away because the place does not have internet therefor it wont have a modem for home wifi, i just want the use of home wifi so i can use my apple tv and play videos off my iphone and ipad, and also so i can play remote play from my ps4 to my psvita, i was wondering if it is possible to bring up my old modem and plug that in without setting up the internet features and just using that as a home wifi device is that posible? if not, or if it is posible, what other things could i do to set up home wifi that could be easier or better than that?

Читать далее: How to set up a home wifi for when i go away but not needing internet?