Tuesday, December 17, 2013

How to switch my number over from an Iphone 4 to and Iphone 5?

My dad has just upgraded to the new iPhone, and he's given me his old iphone 5. I have an iphone 4 at the moment.

Basically his work have got me a new sim card as I think it is a micro sim in the iphone 5 and mine wouldn't fit.

I put it in the iphone 5 today, but all of my dads old information was still stored on the phone and when I plugged it into itunes it was still called "my dad's name" iPhone. I restored it back to factory settings which basically wiped the iPhone, but I've got some of my contacts in as I've synced it with my icloud and apple ID.

The problem I have is that obviously my iphone 4 is still working and active and still has my number. The iphone 5 is saying that the number is "unknown". The people at my dads work said that it would switch over… but I knew it wouldn't be that simple. (it never is with apple), as I knew that 2 phones couldn't have the same number at the same time.

How do I get this new iphone 5 to have the same number as my iphone 4, and basically switch the number over? Is it possible to do this?

Читать далее: How to switch my number over from an Iphone 4 to and Iphone 5?