Saturday, December 21, 2013

Last minute Christmas gift ideas?

Hi, I'm 13 and I need to buy some last minute Christmas gifts for 8 people. My entire savings is $100 so I can only spend like $10 per person (so I won't have no money). I don't really know what they like so… Well one gift would be for my dad and he likes cooking, one gift for my mom and she likes art (I can't draw btw) and chocolate. My brother is a loner and likes tech, he might get a computer or a PS4 from my parents, so idk what to get him. My 3 cousins are girls and idk what they really like but they all have either an iPhone or iPod so maybe an iTunes card for each of them, but I don't want to give them all the same things. My grandma likes art/stuff beach-themed, my grandpa likes golf. Please help me come up with ideas!

Читать далее: Last minute Christmas gift ideas?