Thursday, December 26, 2013

I'm hardly getting anything for Christmas plz help?

Omg I'm so mad!
Christmas just passed and I had asked for these:
iPad air
iPhone 5s
$1000 for spending money
Gift cards for at least $100 so that I don't run out
MacBook
Kindle fire hd
iPhone 5c
Red Lamborghini

The reason I need two iPhones is because colored ones are really in right now and the 5s is an upgrade and the upgrade is always in. So I need both.
Anyway, for Christmas all I got was a BLUE Lamborghini instead of red! I mean I've been telling my parents forever that I want a red one! I also got only a blue iPhone 5c instead of both! I mean I hate blue and I NEED THE UPGRADE! Then I got everything else on my list EXCEPT the gift cards and spending money! Instead I got savings for college! I'm not even going to college because I'm going to be a model, so I can spend that money in whatever I want. But I absolutely needed the gift cards for Christmas! I didn't get them! I'm so MAD! What do I do? Plz help me really!

Читать далее: I'm hardly getting anything for Christmas plz help?