Sunday, December 22, 2013

My itunes songs wont play on my iphone?

A week ago, i was going to a concert. I put new music on my phone so i could listen to it in class.
The next day, i realized the songs didnt sync. I shook it off.
That night Since i have only an 8gb phone i decided i would just unsync my songs then put them back on after i took pictures and put them on my computer.
I somehow accidentally deleted the Purchased playlist on my iphone. I was getting frustrated so i just decided i would use the space i had instead of causing a hassle. So i googled how to recreate the purchased playlist. I followed the steps and got the playlist back.

When i get home a few days later, i try to sync the songs i had originally downloaded that i had in a playlist.
But they DIDNT SYNC! they wouldnt. And then some of my music (Music i bought off itunes and one or two i didnt buy i just downloaded) wouldnt play! it had a stop sign next to it, and would just skip if i tried to play them.
I restored my iphone and everything, I still can't sync the songs i wanted to in the first place. I cant sync anything.
I cant even unsync my songs?! My itunes says its syncing but nothing changes.
WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED
Added (1). i have everything updated. its already up to date

Читать далее: My itunes songs wont play on my iphone?