Saturday, December 28, 2013

Should I just get an iphone for my upgrade?

I have an htc rezound and I've had to replace it with the same htc rezound like three or four times and I'm sick of it. The thing is, I hate the iphone. Well I don't hate it.It's just that apple is not up to my standards of features and the screen is so small compared to high-end androids (androids that cost the same as iphone whatever). For example, the iphone got panorama after android. My htc phone came out 2011 and iphone didn't get panorama till some time after. Idk I just don't see the hype in iphone like it's practically the same thing every time they release a new one and people with the iphone act like they're rich and they act like they're above everyone else when it comes to phones when androids often cost the same as freaking iphones.

But whatever. Anyway, I'm asking if I should just settle for the iphone since I don't hear about people having issues with it all the time but I was also considering the S4 or maybe the next one that comes out if there will be a next one.

Thanks.
Added (1). @jenna no I was talking about the galaxy S4 not the iphone 4S.

Читать далее: Should I just get an iphone for my upgrade?