Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My teacher is really rude but im so sweet to her?!

i really hate my science teacher because im in 7th grade and i had gone to Disneyland and we had a science test the day i got back and she told us on the day (Friday) i left (i was at school) and got back on a Wednesday and we were allowed to make a sheet of notes to use on the test and she had told us that on Tuesday but i wasn't there so i went to class on wens and said " Good Morning Mrs. Nash i was wondering since i wasnt here if i could take the test tomorrow" and she looked at me like i was a ******* idiot and she said " no you should of been prepared when you came back to take your test! Now go sit down" and i took the test and got it back the next day and i got 11/25 so an F and my grade dropped down from a 98% to an 62% and i was pissed of and now i cant watch TV and my mom took my iphone so i geuss what im really wondering should my grade of gone down that much? Thats never happened when i got an F on a test?! And also i want to send her a mean email but she wont know who i am but i wont threat her so can i get in trouble for that? Sorry this was so long i had a lot to explain oh and also this teacher has done mean things to me before i think she hates me thanks, lilly

Читать далее: My teacher is really rude but im so sweet to her?!