Friday, February 21, 2014

Why do people think im mean?

Ok so my family is well off i guess but either people really want to be my friend or that hate me my last name is well known where i live so people know who I am they just assume im mean its really annoying i think that I'm really nice just because I get what ever i want or because I have a pool live. In a big house and have 4 cars! Its so annoying! Is there a way to stop this? Btw im in middle school in 7th grade i have the iphone 5s we aren't allowed to play on them in class but me and my real friends are because my dad paid the school to do that he also paid for me and my friends to have the best lockers im not trying to list all the things i have cause thats weird but trying to give u a little step in to my life so y does everyone think im mean? Are they just jealous?

Читать далее: Why do people think im mean?