Friday, February 21, 2014

Where can I find a cute water proof/ protective iPhone case thats cheap?

I have been looking for a better iPhone case, thats cheap. I want one that protects my phone but is stylish. Both water proof, because I swim a lot and I don't want it to get wet, and protective because I drop my phone a lot. I currently have an iPhone protective case that has zebra print on the back. The problem is there are "barriers" or something on the screen instead of the screen being flat. Thats a big pet peeve I have. The screen has to be flat. Haha.
I can't find a cute protective/water proof cheap anywhere. I looked on estay, the cases were cute, but I didn't want to waste my money on something that says its waterproof and it ends up breaking my phone. It didn't look waterproof or it would protect my phone.
So where can I find a case in my standards thats cheap?
Thank you!

Читать далее: Where can I find a cute water proof/ protective iPhone case thats cheap?