Tuesday, April 8, 2014

How do people who have an iPhone survive without privacy?

Got a new iPhone, found out you can't lock any Apps specifically and so I switched back to my Nexus 5.
Yes most apps have their own password but to a complete stranger I wouldn't want them to even know my name or anything. How to lock settings which contain your email address and more personal information?
I cannot imagine what a laid back life you would have to have in order to not bother locking your phone. If I had such a laid back life I wouldn't even need a phone.
With all the hype and worship around the iPhone, I can't believe it's the crappest phone ever. I checked out the Appstore and most of the apps that I was using are not available! The phone is so slow as well. The phone keyboard is tiny that there's a 50/50 chance of hitting the right letter and there is no way to adjust it or get another keyboard from the appstore like Go Keyboard.
I thought for a min after I found out all this that this wasn't an iPhone I was using, shop might have given me a fake/ wrong one. But it was the right one and it's rubbish.
I keep hearing, " that's all cos iPhone is so secure that it doesn't need all those things" wrong! How is it that in this day and age where people use phones the way they do, you cannot need all that? At the end of the day if I lose my phone or leave it lying around then I have as good as ( or bad as) sold my soul to the devil pretty much. Sounds a bit extreme but it's true.Thought iPhone can do everything Android can do & so much more!

Read more: How do people who have an iPhone survive without privacy?