Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I smished me iphone to fkuin pices the udder day coz of forza bulling me?

fuvk all men

fck maggie and kaffo, sicking up 4 dat was of a men.

fhgkjjnfewjkfgew

AAARRRGGGGHHHH

i also had nevirs brekdown coz of dat nuurdd

Added (1). scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football scottish football

Read more: I smished me iphone to fkuin pices the udder day coz of forza bulling me?