Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Video maker for my software with premade videos and pictures?

Video maker using premade videos and pictures?
So my best friend and I has a 5 year anniversary coming up, and I wanted to make a youtube video. Problem is, I don't know what to use to make it. I would like it to be on my laptop, and I would want to use premade videos/ pictures. I would really like to make it so awesome and not to cheesy either. This friend means my life, and literally my life. Last year I have gotten in a car crash with her, and I was nearly to the point of life and death. Thanks to her calling 911 and pressuring wounds, I wouldn't be here. I would really want to show her how much this friendship means to me! Please give me a good few options of video makers ( p.s I would want the video to allow music too, I have a iPhone and iTunes uploaded into my laptop if that helps with music location…) , please help! Thanks

Read more: Video maker for my software with premade videos and pictures?