Sunday, August 17, 2014

Is it wrong I'm going to hangout with my ex?

My ex asked me to hangout. He really needs a friend right now. I'm the only girl who understands him and I was his longest relationship yet. He is having current relationship problems. He came to me in his time of need he is really depressed. My ex told me he smashed his iPhone 4s. He also told me he almost crashed his car. He admitted to me he is depressed and he is afraid he will take his own life because of his current relationship problem. He asked me to hangout with him (and he currently is not with this girl because she doesn't know what she wants) so technically it won't be cheating but I'm not going to do anything like that with him anyways. I'm scared he is very serious he will take his own life because of one girl when there is one girl out their willing to stay and be with him…

Read more: Is it wrong I'm going to hangout with my ex?