Friday, August 22, 2014

MIGHT HAVE BEEN SCAMED. LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA?

I saw a phone on OLX advertised for R3500 and I phoned the guy and he sounded very proffesional, answered all my questions gave me the website so I could check the item I wanted to buy and gave me the address of his shops (apparently situated in "PE and "Johannesburg"), and I very gulable did a bank transfer, so a week later I still hadnt got the phone and he said he doesnt have stock of the iphone 16 Gig I must pay an extra R1000 to get the 25 Gig ( I have not payed the extra R1000) . He is now not replying to emails and when i phone him he pretends to be someone else… What do you guys suggest I do, I live in South Africa, … I will go to the police but they seem very occupied with more serious cases… How do you catch a criminal like this? Any ideas what I could do? If you can help me in any way please send me an email so we can chat… Thank you ( I know it was a stupid move)

Read more: MIGHT HAVE BEEN SCAMED. LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA?