Thursday, September 11, 2014

Am I deformed or is it a psychological issue?

When I look into the mirror, I look normal. My head is straight, everything is aligned aside from my right eye which's eyelid is a little droopy (if anyone knows why it is please let me know).

Once my image gets reversed though, say because of the iPhone's front camera, my head is tilted to one side, my ears are different, my jaw is out of shape, my mouth is out of shape, I just look physically deformed. I don't get called ugly, but I don't get called attractive. I'm actually seriously very concerned. I've never been one to be self conscious, I'm quite the confident person, but every now and then when I notice these issues, it just hits me like a brick and I break down.

Read more: Am I deformed or is it a psychological issue?