Sunday, September 28, 2014

I NEED COMPUTER DVD TRANSFERRING PICS Help?

So I took pictures of my friend yesterday and I edited them and all that and then I had them sent from my camera to my iphone to do some things to them. Like 20 min ago I plugged my iphone into the computer, got ALLThe pictures on my computer, put in an empty DVD that's meant for this, I clicked all the pics that I wanted onto the cd, clicked "move to" and then I clicked the DVD option that I had in the computer, and then it did that loading and alnalysing stuff and then that just went away as if it were done. So I clicked on the folder that said "DVD" and I named it senior pics so I know that was the one. NO PICTURES WERE ON IT, All THOSE PICTURES ARE DELETED FROM THE COMPUTER AN MY PHONE. I didn't click delete! Iv done this transferring to DVD stuff before and this has never happened! WHAT DO I DO?

Read more: I NEED COMPUTER DVD TRANSFERRING PICS Help?