Friday, October 3, 2014

My iPhone 5 Fell down the toilet! Help?!

Okay basically went to the toilet at college and forgot that my iPhone was in my back pocket and it flew up and fell into the toilet. I picked it up straight away and then tried to see if it worked. Luckily the screen works but the front speaker where you hear calls doesn't work and the bottom speaker was working earlier (where you can hear music from) but now it is not, my battery is 10% I don't know whether that has anything to do with it. Also the volume buttons work but they keep saying headphones also the lock screen button worked earlier but now it's not so reliable. I couldn't put my iPhone straight away in rice as I was at school! Should I do that now? Advice please!

Read more: My iPhone 5 Fell down the toilet! Help?!