Monday, September 29, 2014

My aunt makes everything a big deal problem?!

I live with my aunt im a girl. Cause i just moved here and my mum is in another country. She bought me an iphone 6. I had an iphone 4 so theres no problem i always use my phone now like i do the same thing with my old phone and she makes everything a big deal problem. Like whenever she asks me to do something i ask her back how to do it correctly and she gets mad like saying im dumb and stupid?! Im only 15 and shes 40 but she has no kid and no husband. I dont know everything, im not perfect in doing anything! Whenever i do something like she always blame my phone and stuff. I do everything like clean the apartment but then shes always like its not enough, you didnt clean it well, you didnt do it well. She doesnt even think about the good things ive done when i cleaned the toilet and kitchen.

What should i do?! Im getting upset! Im not perfect im only 15 i dont know how to do the stuffs she knows already.

Read more: My aunt makes everything a big deal problem?!