Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Are some people meant to suffer?

Hello everyone, though it's my very first question here, or rather a story with a question at the end I wanted first of all apologize for my english, it's really not my native language, and Im still learning. Yeah.

It's not like I didn't receive an Iphone so I'm mad and/or sad (cruel joke here, eh? Can't even afford one:p) It's not about money, it's about hapiness itself. I'm getting depressed harder and harder for things that are happening around me each day, my parent's are really ill, or the grandparent is. You know, old age and closing to. End. Yeah.

I try hard to be happier, to adapt but nothing is really working out, I was trying to 'get' girlfriend quite a few times. Don't get me wrong, Im not falling in love with each and every girl I meet, it's just like I was getting in really good touch with 'em and suddenly, one day everything changed just to cause pain.

My point is (finally at question, huh? Glad you survived:D ), are some people maybe ment to suffer? Not to reach happines anytime? Just to live in pain? Or is it jsut temporary?

It might seem like it's not that hard from someones perspective, but those things really hit me that hard these days I can't get up.

As I said before, I do apologize for my english. Also for chaotic style of wriging. Hope you don't mind it.

Thank you in advance,

me

Read more: Are some people meant to suffer?