Friday, November 14, 2014

How to extricate myself from a one night stand? - 1

OK, I'm 25 and from Oregon. Last night I had a one night stand (first ever for me) and I just woke up and this is shaping up to be really awkward. The guy is passed out next to me, I can reach my iPhone but nothing else, and his roommate is my boss (and I can hear him out in the living space). I've never been in this position before. What do I do? Go ahead and get out of bed even though it might wake him up? But it'd be really awkward to be nude around this guy now in the daylight lol. Meanwhile, what do I say? It's obviously a one night stand, but what does one say upon leaving/getting dressed? Also, what if I run into my boss on the way out? How do I act? What do I say?

PS: My job is after school tutoring for high school students

Read more: How to extricate myself from a one night stand? - 1