Sunday, November 9, 2014

I ordered an iPhone 6 plus, UPS is being weird about delivery?

I ordered an iPhone 6 plus last sunday and the scheduled delivery date for it is this monday, tomorrow. I ve been tracking it and yesterday around 3:40 in the morning it was scanned and arrived at a place like 20 minutes from my house. If it s that close to my house why didn t they just deliver it? I have an appointment set up at at@t at 3:30 PM tomorrow so I can quickly go get it activated after school before I have to go to work. I set the appointment before I got the phone delivered because if it s only 20 minutes away the phone should be here by like 2:00 PM right? I m trying to figure out the likelihood of it arriving before 2:00 PM. I mean 20 minutes away… It should be here by then right? Thanks

Read more: I ordered an iPhone 6 plus, UPS is being weird about delivery?