Thursday, November 13, 2014

How should I get on from my life to better myself?

I'm 17 and just got a new iPhone for my birthdays my bestfriend mom bought to me as a surprise while at my color guard compitention. When I was 16 my gma took my phone for two years bc of sexting or sending nudes. Ive done it for a while now and I really need help on stopping because I'm getting older and yet to old for my fam not to trust me with having a phone.
So last night when I was sleep my aunt who still stays with us who's 44 years old with her son living there too. Anyways, for some reason last night when I was sleeping she took my phone off the charger and went through all of my conversations, messages, calls, pictures etc.
this is her first time since I had the phone. So, they woke me up at 2:00 am questioning me and then my grandmother broke me phone completely and told me that I don't need a phone and don't ever ask her for a phone again, also said to me to get my own phone when I graduate which would be next year.
My gma called me a slut, and that I will never get a man.
It's the fact that I got raped at 14 by a 18 year old, and all I want is for a guy to love me, I want attention but I know that sending nudes isn't the right way.

Read more: How should I get on from my life to better myself?