Saturday, November 15, 2014

Is this Christmas list reasonable? - 2

My mom always asks me what I want for Christmas as it gives her options and a sense of what I would like. I want to know if this so sounds okay and not too much.

-iPod Touch (I got an iPod touch four years ago but I recently lost it in September. I have an iPhone 4S, but it only has 8 GB on the entire phone to hold apps, pictures, etc.) I took good care of the iPod and don't have a reputation for losing electronics. It wouldn't even get updates anymore from Apple, so maybe it is time for a new one.

-Onitsuka Mexico 66 Slip On sneakers in black

-Supernatural calendar for 2015

-Copics markers or Prismacolor pencils

-New sketchbook

-Sunrise Skater Kids shirt (It's by a Youtuber, so the shirt's only like ten dollars)

-an All Time Low and Fall Out Boy poster

-Cardboard cut out of Dean Winchester (We saw these at Hot Topic and said that would be my date to junior prom.) I won't be disappointed if she doesn't buy it for me, I just thought it was worth a shot haha.

I was going to ask my aunt for a Warped Tour ticket since they come out around Christmas time and are twenty dollars. Then I'd just ask my uncle for a gift card to Hot Topic.

Read more: Is this Christmas list reasonable? - 2