Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Ebay: Buyer wants to return Apple ID Locked iPhone?

I sold an Apple ID Locked iPhone 4 on eBay. After the buyer gets it in the mail, he sends me a message saying

'Hi, so I got the item but its telling me that the owner has to remove the item from find my iphone cause its not letting me get into the phone by using my apple ID. So please can you remove it from your device?'

I write him back telling him that this is an Apple ID LOCKED iPhone. I specifically wrote that in the title of my ad. Further, I even put in the description 'This iPhone is Apple ID Locked. I do NOT know the User ID & Password to access this phone'.

He then writes me back saying:

'Hi, So since I can't use the device. I have to return it because I took it to the company and they could not fix it either.'

What do I say to him? I already mentioned clearly that this iPhone is Apple ID Locked. I'm not a business either so I'm not about to let this buyer get his way. I advertised everything perfectly. I even sold the phone for an EXTREMELY LOW PRICE. It sold for $40 with $2.99/shipping.

Should I write him back saying I'm sorry but I can't do that. This phone is Apple ID locked and that's what was advertised.

Help me out here.

Read more: Ebay: Buyer wants to return Apple ID Locked iPhone?