Wednesday, November 5, 2014

IPhone 4 has a black screen, but back light is still on? Is it water damage? HOME FIX Please?

My iPhone isn t even a year old, i use it too much. Now my phone was acting up throughout the day (freezing and taking a long time to even open something). So whilst i was studying, i left it on charge in the light, so when i was checking something it froze again and so i just left it, and now it just shows the back light.
I've tried pressing the home/power/sound button all at the same time and nothing works, even when i plug it into my laptop it doesn't recognize the device. My brother says it might be overheated, but I m not sure. Also the closest apple store is two and a half hours away and will be extortionately expensive so that's not an option for me.

Read more: IPhone 4 has a black screen, but back light is still on? Is it water damage? HOME FIX Please?