Thursday, November 6, 2014

Should I be ashamed that I have a iPhone 3?

I'm getting a iPhone 5 that's my mums -.- for CHRISTMAS
I'm girl and 14
What happened was I asked my friend if IPhone 5's are still new because I'm getting one on Christmas and she says "no but iPhone 4's are old 4S's are old and iPhone 3G's are really old no offence" because my friend said no offence it hit me badly. I hate it when people say no offence

I don't even need a phone I don't have a job, I don't catch the bus home and I'm not allowed to go out/shopping by myself or with friends. The only reason I got a phone was because I started taking the school bus home because I wanted to but than my parents didn't let me anymore because I visited a lolly shop (they believe I kidnapping and pe-do-file and ra-pis-ts)
Added (1). How they got me the iPhone 3: my uncle and aunt found out I been catching a bus home and they went to a friends phone shop and got me a free iPhone 3G… I don't catch he bus anymore my mum converscated the bus pass

Read more: Should I be ashamed that I have a iPhone 3?