Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Is this cheating, would you forgive and can he be trusted?

Please help. I have been with my fiancé for 3 years, engaged and living together for one year. He plays this game on his iphone where people all over the world play it. He's been playing it for about 6 months and speaks to people in the game chat room about the game which I see because it's on the ipad. He has been speaking to a lady in Washington for 6 months only about the game which I know as I've seen it on the ipad. Anyway I was being nosey the other day and looked at it and the day before he spoke to her in appropriately sexual and said things like what would happen if he came to Washington:( we live in the uk so I don't know what he was trying to prove. I confronted him and he said he was stupid had no intent and it was just a conversation that got out of hand. I kicked him out and he's back at his mums. He wants to save our relationship. Do you think this is actions of a cheat and he can't b trusted or do you think he was just stupid and I shouldn't end our relationship. Also i know this is no excuse but this happened the day he lost his job and we had a row and he said i didnt support him

Read more: Is this cheating, would you forgive and can he be trusted?