Sunday, May 31, 2015

Hi all, I have an iPhone 4s. I replaced the screen on it with a new screen due to cracking?


Hi all, I have an iPhone 4s. I replaced the screen on it with a new screen due to cracking

Well, after replacing it, it was searching for service, and then would say "No Service". I went through a few things, such as resetting the phone and resetting the network.
The only place I can get any service with it now is outside of my home, and even then it will tell me that my data service is not activated (which I'm assuming is my service provider).

Would restoring my iPhone via iTunes work or is there another way I should be going about fixing the problem? Thanks!
Update 2: OH, and I also have virgin mobile as my wireless provider. I'm not sure if that makes any difference or not though.

Read more: Hi all, I have an iPhone 4s. I replaced the screen on it with a new screen due to cracking?