Saturday, June 6, 2015

How to fix my iPhone 5s screen?


So about a week ago, my friend dropped my phone and it cracked and had a green streak going through it. I brought my phone to a mall kiosk called Cellairis, they fixed it and put a screen protector on that the guy said is a good one because he dropped his phone from a high ledge and it didn't even crack. So, my friends and I last night were all laughing and my phone was on the table. I guess my phone fell off of the table and when I picked it up the screen protector was cracked everywhere and the screen now has white streaks going through the right side of the lock screen and when I unlock the phone it has redish/orange streaks going down every column of apps. Only the left side of the screen works and I looked it up, people are saying it's an LCD problem like it got loosened or something and that I can fix it by myself if I look up a video on YouTube. So I looked one up and it might work but the guy gave me a 6 month warranty on the screen, now I don't know if a warranty will cover it if it was my fault because it didn't say. But also, I kind of would like professionals to fix my phone instead of myself. So thank you:) if you answer I really just don't know what to do

Read more: How to fix my iPhone 5s screen?