Friday, June 5, 2015

Do you memorize a workout routine before you go to the gym?


I'm looking to start going to the gym on my own but I'm just wondering how people keep track of what they're doing. Do you take your phone or some paper with you with all your exercises laid out so you can remember to get through each? Do you choose exercises on the fly? Do you memorize your routine beforehand?

I don't have my phone on me when I work out (it's an iPhone 6 plus so it's a little too big to carry around and there's no gym band for it) and carrying paper around with me will get bothersome quickly while moving from machines or workout spaces - not to mention my water bottle has ice so it'll likely wind up wet.

So far all I'm coming up with that will work for my situation is writing it on my hand or something:p

Read more: Do you memorize a workout routine before you go to the gym?