Thursday, June 4, 2015

Does this Craigslist Response sound fishy to you?


I'm selling my 55 gal fish tank set up on CL. I posted pictures and told them to call or text me, and I received an email at around 12:30 am, with this response. It looks fake to me especially because 1. The grammar 2. He doesn't mention WHAT I'm selling and 3. I'm not going to meet anywhere except my home to show a 55gal. Fish tank!

Hello,
I am Moses i just got back home from work around 11:00 PM, i saw the post during my break at work i'm not free to send you an email then until now that i'm home. Let me know if it's in great condition, i'm available to take a look at it tomorrow anytime between 9am - 6pm, just let me know if this is in good shape i have much interest in it then i'm ready to buy it with the price shows in listing. I will be glad if you can let me know where we will be able to meet to show it to me at your conveniency, but if you can tell me all about it and if you have more pics you can easily get that to me in an email instead of coming down to look at it since you might be at work or unavailable tomorrow, I look forward to hear from you soon, please feel free to contact me here wilkinmoses8@gmail.com I am flexible on prices and we can discuss in more detail.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Moses
Sent from my iPhone

Read more: Does this Craigslist Response sound fishy to you?