Saturday, May 2, 2015

I have to pay for apps which I already had on my iPhone?


Hello. When i last upgraded my iphone to IOS 8.3 some apps have automatically installed on my device: "iMovie", "Garage Band", "Pages", "Numbers", "Keynote" and "iTunes U". After a few days i had a problem with my iphone so i had to reset it to the fabric settings. When it was done, these apps have been deleted so I logged in my iTunes account and went to the app Store to download them again, but instead if the cloud with an arrow sign, which allows you to download the apps which you have previously deleted from your device, near these apps was a price. So I have to pay 40 € to buy them all, which is inconvenient because I could have them all for free.
I have to say that I did the same thing with another iPhone (I reseted it to the initial settings) but after that I was able to download again these apps on it without paying anything. Why can't I do the same thing with this iPhone too? Please tell me a way to download the apps again for free.

Read more: I have to pay for apps which I already had on my iPhone?