Thursday, April 30, 2015

Does your iphone mirror an image when you take a picture?


Recently someone posted a picture of them in the driver seat of their car. The picture was taken from behind them, over their shoulder, so you could only see the back of their head and what was out the front windshield. The person says that they live in usa but In the image, the steering wheel looks as if it is on the right side of the vehicle. I mentioned that the steering wheel was on the wrong side and they said that their iphone mirrored the image when the picture was taken.

I have an iphone 4s (I have not updated it in a couple years. Every time it says a new update is available I ignore it). On my phone, it does not mirror an image as the person says theirs did. Do the new phones do that? As in, if you take a picture of something that should be on the left side of the frame will it flip it over to the right side? (I believe they took the picture with the front facing camera but I'm not sure). Thanks for your help.

Read more: Does your iphone mirror an image when you take a picture?