Sunday, June 7, 2015

Erase all data on broken iphone 5c?


Hi,

I have an iphone 5c that I dropped. After the drop, the screen wasn’t shattered or anything, but the phone has a black screen and the touch screen wasn’t working.

I want to just erase all my data on this phone and sell it for parts on ebay, but whenever I click restore iphone on itunes, it says that I need to disable find my iphone, and I cannot do this because I cannot even unlock my phone.

I’ve tried itools in an effort to mirror the screen on to my computer, but it doesn’t seem to work. I wanted to try reflector 2 since my phone is jailbroken, but in order for it to work I would need to turn on the wifi on my phone and I can’t do that because my screen is unresponsive as I said before.
Can anyone help disable find my iphone without using the phone, or let me know how to erase all my information on my phone?

p.s. My phone is jailbroken on ios 8.1.2

Read more: Erase all data on broken iphone 5c?