Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Does this sound unreasonable of my husband?


So my iPhone 5s broke, so I had to wait for a new phone, so now I don't have a simcard. I do have an old Samsung I'm using with wifi connection. So this morning my husband was late for work, because one of the cats I'm petsitting woke him up in the middle of the night.

So he had to order Lyft on his phone to get to his work in time. So he had to take his simcard and put it back into his phone (I borrowed it to make arrangements earlier)… So then he said "**** you can't call the dr then" because I need to make a medical exam appointment for adjustment of status (it's part of the process). So then he said to me that he won't have time to make an appointment at work and that I should skype call the doctor to make an appointment. He knows my computers microphone doesn't work and it's just a hassle. Making an appointment takes less than 2 minutes, he sometimes will share videos on FB during work hours, he has a lunch break too? He's a computer engineer. But still, do you think this is unreasonable?
Added (1). AND ALSO - HE is the one insisting that I make this appointment ASAP - I'm much more relaxed in terms of WHEN I see the doctor. But he's hassling me about it.
Added (2). No HE has his phone with the simcard. I have no simcard to call with.

Read more: Does this sound unreasonable of my husband?