Saturday, August 1, 2015

DSLR Camera that has optional image flip?


So I've been looking into either the Canon T5i dslr or the Canon EOS 600d. I know that both of them are excellent for filming. I realize that they're not professional film cameras but I just know that I' going to buy one of them (believe me, I've done my research). Anyway, I was wondering if there was a camera (like those Canon cameras) that gives you the option of not flipping the image. Like one that acts more like a mirror when recording. I realize that higher end cameras don't "flip the image" they just record what they see. What I'm trying to say is, (AND THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE) you know how Snapchat acts more like a mirror when recording? It doesn't flip the image like the iPhone front camera does when I record. I presume it flips so that if you have some type of wording in the image then you'll be able to read it unlike Snapchat where it would appear backwards. I know it's confusing but I saw a Youtuber who was recording with a camera that had the mirror like quality since the words in her video were backwards, which means the camera was acting more like a mirror. Anyway, do you know of a camera that can do that? I know I sound like an idiot who knows nothing about photography but it's an honest question. It's just that when a camera flips an image of me, my face looks so askew and so asymmetrical that I look like Sloth from the Goonies. I'm trying to spare my self esteem and find that camera lol. I hope I haven't confused anyone and thank you in advance!

Read more: DSLR Camera that has optional image flip?