Friday, July 31, 2015

What do I need to do to have a more interesting life like most people do my age?


I'm 24, out of community college & don't have a regular job. I am currently building a startup business & I have successfully deligated a lot of the major mundane work to other people - making a few bucks here and there, but not enough yet to move out.

I sit at home a lot when I don't work my business - sleeping a quarter the time during the day, & playing on my iPhone two quarters of the day. I try to avoid tv, but my parents turn it on mostly to watch Fox News and it's like I'm reluctant to watch it. I try to entertain myself by eating food sometimes (it's healthy food). Once in a while, I go hiking & foraging, & I'd do it more often but I dedicate most of my time to my business driving around in my car all day.
We've lived at this house for nearly 20 years, in a remote area with lots of forest, just a couple minutes away from town. We have a beautiful peaceful yard, it can take a lot of work to manage it though.

I used to be a really good pianist.

Never had a girlfriend, or friends really & dumped most of my high school aquaintences and not updating my Facebook status. Basically, I'm a loner & don't talk to hardly anybody except my parents, & my cousin every few weeks. I'm more of a minimalist - I dont desire many material needs for my own consumption.

I'm wondering what I could be doing with those minutes and hours that I'm sleeping, watching TV, & playing on my iPhone. Especially right now - I'd rather quit playing on my iPhone & do something productive

Read more: What do I need to do to have a more interesting life like most people do my age?